Hamar Announces “No Worries”, 5-Year Warranty
Stealth Series™* is shaking things up with a “No Worries”, 5-Year Warranty Highlighted on a new website solely to shaft alignment
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 18 April, 2015
Danbury, CT: Hamar Laser, U.S.-based manufacturer of the Stealth Series™* Shaft Alignment Lasers, announces an unprecedented 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty for its entire Stealth Series™* product line. In conjunction, Hamar launches a new website (www.shaftalignment.hamarlaser.com) dedicated solely to shaft alignment to showcase the clear advantages the Stealth Series™* laser systems have over competitor systems.
“It’s a warranty like no other in our industry, but it’s more than just a warranty. It’s a firm commitment to our customers that we will support them better than ever before, and strikingly better than any competitor in our space” states Mike Howard, Brand & Distribution Manager. He further describes the No Worries philosophy as “a vehement passion for exceptional customer service and support.” Howard goes on to outline the customer-focused elements of the No Worries, 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty:
“The No Worries philosophy incorporates a dedicated approach to delivering the best customer experience possible. Some key elements of our No Worries philosophy include:
- A 30-day No Worries return policy. If a customer is in any way dissatisfied with the performance of their Stealth Series™* instrument, they can return it in new condition, with all accessories in its original packaging, and we will tear up the PO.
- Free software & firmware updates for the life of the product.
- An easy laser system upgrade path where customers can trade up from one Stealth Series™* laser system to another.
The 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty sets the bar for warranties within the laser alignment industry:
- It is the only manufacturer-backed 5-Year warranty in the laser alignment industry.
- The Stealth Series™* warranty offers a free loaner instrument to customers in the unlikely event of their instrument requiring a warranty repair.”
In addition to the best warranty in the market, Stealth Series™* customers realize many other benefits, according to Rod Hamar, President of Hamar Laser Instruments, such as:
- “Stealth Series™* products are engineered, and manufactured here in the USA, while being sold and supported globally through a network of distribution partners.
- Modular Couple6™ software that enables customers to easily add new features and functions to existing equipment.
- There are no proprietary display boxes since the Stealth Series™* uses rugged, off-the-shelf Windows® tablets and PC’s, that are easily replaced if lost or broken for a fraction of the price of competitor proprietary display boxes.”
“Our Stealth Series™*, industry-leading Dual-Beam™ and Dual-Fan™ technology allows us to offer high-performance, intuitive and yet affordable systems that are up to 15-times more accurate than competing products, which leads to faster alignments and happier customers” says, Rod Hamar. He adds “Our new website explains Stealth* technology in detail, and nicely illustrates our many features and advantages via our informative product and Alignment Bytes™ videos.
“Our customers count on us to provide the most reliable, robust, rugged and repeatable product experience. The Stealth Series™* is poised to become the laser alignment system of choice for the shaft alignment industry,” states Martin Hamar, CEO and Chief Innovation Officer.
About Hamar Laser Instruments: Founded and headquartered nearly fifty years ago in Danbury, Connecticut, Hamar Laser Instruments is the undisputed leader in precision laser measurement and alignment. Hamar Laser alignment products are proudly engineered, manufactured, and supported in the United States with sales and support capabilities worldwide. To learn more about the Stealth Series™* visit www.shaftalignment.hamarlaser.com.